Toxins, Cancer and our Pets!

Do you ever wonder why so many pets get cancer?  I think it’s because they are exposed to so much more than we are!  They are lower to the ground, closer to exausts and toxic smells.  They don’t wear clothes or shoes and they clean all the chemicals off themselves by licking themselves. There fur coats are magnets for smells.  Watch out for cleaning supplies and fetilizers so pets don’t injest them after walking on them!  Any questions check out http://www.aspca.org/pet-care/poison-control/ , Have a great day!