707.996.1054 info@avhsonoma.com

This time of year is especially dangerous to dogs that like to eat fruit and nuts that fall off the trees! Watch your dogs and try to keep them away from the acorns and walnuts!  They can cause intestinal obstructions and then,  surgery is needed to fix them up! Also nuts can get moldy from laying on the ground and this mold can be toxic to our pets! If they get a dose of the mold they start to tremor and if left untreated start to actually seizure.  They need immediate attention.